marți, 25 noiembrie 2008

Routine...(not)

Today,waking up at 5 o` clock,drinking 2 cups of coffee,(still sleepy) doing my homework at German
finally at half past seven,the bus arrived and SOMETHING really pissed me off..!! Maria with Sanziana (2 "babes" in 6th grade) were sitting in the front.I had to go in the back of the bus,me with my third cup of coffee (also kept for Ben:">) and after 10 minutes,that coffee was already on my yellow T-shirt.Anyway,I`ve told them at school that next time,I`m gonna sit in the front,ON THEM!
Anyway...today I was really sleepy and nervous...and at the end of my classes,I was actually very depressed.Cristiana ( english teacher) showed us a movie about propaganda and bias,and I was really shocked despite I was laughing at some scenes (that weren`t for laughing) about an event that I personally never heard about it: the Columbine massacre (1990).Well I`ve searched on youtube for the real movie made on this theme,but I`ve found it only in 12 parts..so I`m gonna try to put a trial over here.I was really shocked how two young boys could kill so many innocent people,in their own college after they went BOWLING.Media had an important role in this incident.Why is America the country with the biggest killing rate?Because its "history is a bloody one,full of violence?" or "because we have the RIGHT to defend ourselves"?!(the answer of an American)..YES GUYS! THIS IS THE "REAL AMERICAN" DREAM!!KILLING EVERYWHERE AND IN EVERYPLACE IN THIS WORLD !! SHAME on those bastards!
*take care*

Niciun comentariu: